LQM 105 HOT FOIL STAMPER
• Improving productivity and combination by enabling screen printing and hot foil technology as an optional processing function in one system.
• Realizing high quality and high added value by forming the shape with thick UV varnish for screen printing and combining the foil.
• High accuracy of registration because the foil can be put on multiple imposition.
• Versatility and low cost without using foil mold.
• It can be installed as an optional processing function on an existing screen printing line (UV).
Stacker - LQM-105 - UV Dryer - Screen Printing Press
After curing the UV varnish printed on the substrate surface by screen printing, The LQM EVO handles the process of thermocompressing the foil material to the varnish-coating sections in one pass. This makes it possible to improve productivity and profitability while getting high-precision hot stamping effects only at the necessary points, without producing special molds.